Sunday, July 26, 2009

God is thoughtful.

Houston had a very heavy rain a couple days ago.
The day after the rain my friend Arthur and I saw this in my back yard.





It's not a very good pic. My camera was out of batteries. I literally turned it on, took the pic, then it died.

How cool is this?
These are mushrooms.
I love mushrooms.
How cool is our God?
He created this to grow like this.
How creative?
How much does He love us that He would give us such simple beauty?
How much fun did He have when He created this?
OH my goodness.
He is worthy of ALL praise.


And just for kicks:
This is the night we decided that Helen Keller was a whore:

The car ride to Max's.

Don't really know.

This chair is AWESOME.

They were acting like Southern Ladies in the itty bitty chairs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers