Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

Why are they called "Wisdom Teeth?"
Is it because they come in when you are older and wiser?
Is it because you are wise if you get them taken out?

Nevertheless, they are a beast to take out.
My poor fiance's were growing sideways into his nose.

He had them taken out today.
Here are links to video footage taken on the way home (they were too large to add directly onto my blog)


Unfortunately, I didn't get the following exchanges on video:

Rob: How did I get in the car?
Me: We wheeled you downstairs and put you in the car.
Rob: They did the operation IN THE CAR?!
Me: No, sweetheart.

Rob: Where's my phone?! I need to call the President.

Rob: Did they give me prescriptions?
Me: Yes.
Rob: Do they think they will help me to catch fish?
Me: Yes.


4 comments:

  1. omg! i'm trying to not wake my roommates up but this is sooooo hilarious. i so needed to start my day off with this kind of chuckle. does he know you tapped this and posted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmm this is kind of the coolest thing everrrr. hahahaha. brian is supposed to get his out at some point...i guess i'll have the video camera ready...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you
    closed circuit video camera in bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete

Followers