Monday, December 6, 2010

South Pacific

Is not where Rob and I are going on our honeymoon.

But the musical by Rodgers and Hammerstein has a scene that comes to mind whenever I think of Rob.

The character Nellie (see below), played by Mitzi Gaynor, sings a song titled "I'm in love with a wonderful guy."
"Cheasy," you say?

"Yes," I answer.

But... it's... just... so... true!

Here is a youtube video of the song.

I just can't help but sing this song!
Especially the ending when the bevy of women come up from the sea and help Nellie sing that she's "In love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderfuuuuuullllll guuuuuuuuyyyy!!"

He makes me want to turn cartwheels and do some goofy dance on a boat.

Who WOULDN'T be in love with this guy?





He makes me feel like this:



and I cannot WAIT to marry him!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha i lovvve youuuuuu. ahahahahaha and im cracking up. and i cant WAIT for you to marry him either!! how is the good ol' boy anyway? next time i see you, will you do cartwheels and then do a jig while singing that song? annnnnd im still cracking up...

    ReplyDelete

Followers